Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bait m 907, Starrflight Youtube Videos!

Thumbs up Bait m 907, Starrflight Youtube Videos!

Check these out folks....some footage from last years bear camp posted on Youtube by Paul Morris from Starrflight! Great advertising for Baitem 907 for sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgm77rjElZs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5MS...eature=related

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

OUTSTANDING guys! those should be a sticky for new baiters..

Also, i have received a few Pms asking if you will be doing the seminars at SW again this spring... so lets geta schedule up soon as you have one...

thanks for sharing pauls hunt!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Great videos, thanks for posting them, very helpful. Man you guys have some decent bears there!

Default For sure...

Vince,

Actually, Bob and I were just talking about seminars a few days ago. We need to get a hold of Sportsmans and set them up. I need to add some new kill shots to the presentation of course

Paul and Chris both took nice bears and saw prolly 75 more we wouldn't let them shoot! Paul got frustrated when I actually took his arrows from him to keep him from shooting

So what kind of blind is that and do they leave it up all season?

Wow, sounds like a very productive area for big bears, many encounters with grizzlies? I'd like to go to that seminar, might have to make the trip up north to go to it. Oh yeah, keep on FOB'n!

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    So what kind of blind is that and do they leave it up all season?
    We have seveal double bulls and heck no...we don't leave them up. We put them up each time we go in. It takes all of 2 minutes to get set up. That would be one heck of an expensive snack while we were not there.

Blaster...if you look through my thread history on this topic there are several on the seminars and previous hunts with some of the t.v. show folks with pictures. We have a great time and have met some great people over the years.

I figured you had to take them in and out but wasn't sure if the bears would be weary of the new addition when set up. Great footage!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

just ask Daniel in ak... ( member) his was eaten in the first 6 hours it was out unattended... later that afternoon he shot a very aggresive cinni boar...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Great Video! Thanks for the tips... I will certainly be using the T-Post method this season. Who's on your list to hunt this upcoming season?
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

All I can say is WOW

Quote Originally Posted by baitem907 View Post
    Great Video! Thanks for the tips... I will certainly be using the T-Post method this season. Who's on your list to hunt this upcoming season?
    Good to hear from you Jess! It's been forever since I've logged on. My wife and I had twins recently so things have been crazy busy! While any of our friends in the industry who have hunted with us before are always welcome back in our camp...we have been pursuing another, well...personality/celebrity...well...it will blow ya'll away if we can pull it off We will just have to wait and see.

Paul and his friend Chris were a blast in camp and are so down to earth. Paul and I stay in contact because of my relationship with Starrflight. In fact there is a good chance Paul will come back up this year. He loved the Baitem products, as you can see he featured them a lot and will continue to do so....he actually bent over backwards in ensure he got lots of footage showing them off.

We talk a lot about the t-post tricks in the seminar with lots of pics to demonstrate, and in fact (if I ever get my contract) there will be an article featuring that topic in Bear Hunting Magazine at some point this next year.

Quote Originally Posted by AK145 View Post
    Good to hear from you Jess! It's been forever since I've logged on. My wife and I had twins recently so things have been crazy busy! While any of our friends in the industry who have hunted with us before are always welcome back in our camp...we have been pursuing another, well...personality/celebrity...well...it will blow ya'll away if we can pull it off We will just have to wait and see.

Paul and his friend Chris were a blast in camp and are so down to earth. Paul and I stay in contact because of my relationship with Starrflight. In fact there is a good chance Paul will come back up this year. He loved the Baitem products, as you can see he featured them a lot and will continue to do so....he actually bent over backwards in ensure he got lots of footage showing them off.

We talk a lot about the t-post tricks in the seminar with lots of pics to demonstrate, and in fact (if I ever get my contract) there will be an article featuring that topic in Bear Hunting Magazine at some point this next year.

Taken Sarah hunting eh? Cool... Get AK outdoors tv to do the show...

meet on face book here

... and make sure she sights in her gun before the camera's start filming.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Taken Sarah hunting eh? Cool... Get AK outdoors tv to do the show...
    You know....I honestly never thought of that! Seriously! Maybe Sean Hannity could be camp cook! lol....

Bump it back up!....For those interested in some of Bait 'Em's products, the longer video showcases just a couple. There will be another out really soon discussing more products...in production right now.

you missed last week when she was shooting skeet....ALaskanoutdoorsman for palin.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
    ... and make sure she sights in her gun before the camera's start filming.
    Her Dad fell down and that might have bumped the scope.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Quote Originally Posted by akmike30 View Post
    you missed last week when she was shooting skeet....ALaskanoutdoorsman for palin.
    LMAO - thanks for the laugh Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by baitem907 View Post
    Her Dad fell down and that might have bumped the scope.
    Sure it's possible but IMO it's clear she didn't shoot her dad's gun before going out to hunt. The 'does it kick' comment proves it and many hunters and hunting organizations around the nation agree and have spoken out on this. That said, it's proably better we shy away from Palin discussion though.. anything more than a comment or two has a tendacy to get threads locked due to strong opinions on both sides, but I digress..

I'd rather talk about hitting a bear in the nose with an arrow after allowing it to come way to close. Watch this video, posted above at minute 6:10-6:20. Now, before anyone flames me I support guides, Bait'em 907, fellow hunters, video taping your hunts and bear baiting, heck, I even loved and reposted the video for friends to see who aren't on this forum. I do, however, think this close encounter should have been edited out - but since it wasn't, I think it's worthy of discussion, if anything, to remind folks it's not a good idea to allow a black bear (or any other dangerous animal) to get that close to you.

There's no doubt AK145's footage was exciting and made great video. But.. the bear could have attacked and hurt the hunter after being allowed to come so close. What message does this send younger hunters and what does it teach bears who live another day after the encounter? IMO this may be, in part, why we have as many bears as we do climbing into hunters tree stands and being less afraid of humans.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Default How tall is the Post

One quick question guys. How tall is the post from the ground to the top of the white post, you may have said I just missed that part.
    Great videos some of the best I,ve seen.
    Ak out dor you need to get a life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast