Thread: Merry christmas to all....come to a party!

Thumbs up Merry christmas to all....come to a party!

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE WILD WEST GUNS CHRISTMAS PARTY.

DECEMBER 24TH, 2010 FROM 10:00AM TO 2:00PM

FOOD, GUNS, BEVERAGES AND A PRIZE FOR A LUCKY PERSON!

THANKS TO ALL OF OUR FANTASTIC CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE MADE THIS YEAR OUR BEST EVER!

WILD WEST GUNS
    7100 HOMER DRIVE
    ANCHORAGE, AK 99518
    907/344-4500
    www.wildwestguns.com
    WILD WEST GUNS IS ALASKA'S PREMIER CUSTOM GUNSHOP AND ALASKA'S ONLY FACTORY SERVICE CENTER. WE ARE OPEN 9-6 MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AND 10-5 ON SATURDAY. WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES IN THE STATE, IF NOT THE COUNTRY, ON ALL PREMIUM BRANDS OF FIREARMS AND GUN ACCESSORIES, INCLUDING BLASER, SIG, COLT, BROWNING, PER***I, LAPUA, CORBON, HENSOLDT, ZEISS, SWAROVSKI, LEUPOLD, FN, WINCHESTER AND MARLIN. WE ALSO ARE CLASS 3 DEALERS FOR COLT, SIG, THUNDERBEAST SUPPRESSORS, SUREFIRE SUPPRESSORS AND MORE. STOP BY AND VISIT OUR FINE GUN ROOM, OUR KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF IS HERE IS TO HELP YOU WITH ALL YOUR GUN AND HUNTING NEEDS.

Merry Christmas to WWGs also!

I'll make it a point to stop in while I'm out getting starting on my Christmas shipping for the wife - no better way to attract customers than free drinks and food - except perhaps free guns and

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE WILD WEST GUNS CHRISTMAS PARTY.

DECEMBER 24TH, 2010 FROM 10:00AM TO 2:00PM

FOOD, GUNS, BEVERAGES AND A PRIZE FOR A LUCKY PERSON!

THANKS TO ALL OF OUR FANTASTIC CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE MADE THIS YEAR OUR BEST EVER!

]
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

We are having a drawing for a WWG Gift card too....one lucky person gets free stuff

A little birdy told me there was gonna be free beer on tap and naked women.

Oh wait nevermind that must be a different Christmas party I'm thinking of. But in all seriousness there will likely be free coffe and clothed girls, so it's not a total loss. I'm probably going to cook a ham as well but you'll have to get atit before the boys and girls in the back do, good luck.

Swing by and say Hello, we'd love to see you and wish you a Merry Christmas.

If the Kid is cooking a ham the eats is gonna be good. The Kid knows how to cook, otherwise he starves

And there'll be food too? See you there then!

And there'll be food too? See you there then!
    Im planning the menu right now. I might try menudo

Since I went to Joe's party last Saturday I'll have to come by and compare the two events and write a review . A little competition would be fun and good for the customers.

Im planning the menu right now. I might try menudo
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Since I went to Joe's party last Saturday I'll have to come by and compare the two events and write a review . A little competition would be fun and good for the customers.
    We have girls. Me and Hans are equivalent to Yog in looks so that cancels out.
    We win

You definitely wins hands down in the looks department! But Yog did look very special with the raindeer antlers clipped on his rather large head.

But for us old guys the food and drinks start to be more and more important. I never though I'd live that long but I guess I got lucky.

We have girls. Me and Hans are equivalent to Yog in looks so that cancels out.
    We win

ya a party!!!!!
    Semper Fi!

Great Party, great deals, great company! Many Thanks to all of you!