Thread: Drawing/Tier I-II Deadline

Default Drawing/Tier I-II Deadline

FYI, The deadline for applications by mail is tomorrow December 15th (they must be postmarked by the 15th) and December 31st at 5PM for online applications. You may use either a 2010 or 2011 Alaska hunting license to apply. 2011 licenses are avilable at F&G Offices or online. Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildlife Tech View Post
    FYI, The deadline for applications by mail is tomorrow December 15th (they must be postmarked by the 15th) and December 31st at 5PM for online applications. You may use either a 2010 or 2011 Alaska hunting license to apply. 2011 licenses are avilable at F&G Offices or online. Good Luck!!
    The hunting supplement says mailed paper applications need to be postmarked by Nov 30, 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by 379 Peterbilt View Post
    The hunting supplement says mailed paper applications need to be postmarked by Nov 30, 2010.
    I believe the extended the deadline because paper applications were delayed in being sent to many locations like Soldotna.

Quote Originally Posted by 379 Peterbilt View Post
    You didn't honestly think for one minute, that you kept a secret all this time...did you?

To The Top for the Friendly Reminder

Get those applications in the mail. NOW

Anyone needing help with knowing where to go get their Unit 13 Tier I Caribou, give me a shout!!! I'll tell you some good places to check out. It also requires a totally seperate Application from the others. A good opportunity to introduce kids, military and other newbies to the killing of Caribou, for less than $200 in gas/fuel.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    You didn't honestly think for one minute, that you kept a secret all this time...did you?

To The Top for the Friendly Reminder

Get those applications in the mail. NOW

Anyone needing help with knowing where to go get their Unit 13 Tier I Caribou, give me a shout!!! I'll tell you some good places to check out. It also requires a totally seperate Application from the others. A good opportunity to introduce kids, military and other newbies to the killing of Caribou, for less than $200 in gas/fuel.
    Grin! Yeah I must have missed that they extended mail app by two weeks. Thanks for the clairification!

Do you guys think ones chances are better applying by mail instead of online?

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    No... I completely forgot about the deadline... I better figure out what I'm going to do oh wait we are going to JRTC next year during moose so what is the point...

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    No... I completely forgot about the deadline... I better figure out what I'm going to do oh wait we are going to JRTC next year during moose so what is the point...
    Go for the Permits. Many have had their permits reinstated over the years for multiple reasons. If you don't use it, no big deal. I suggest going for the Low Percentage 14C Sheep Permits...that way even if you don't get to hunt, you will rest peacefully knowing you saved a Big Ram.
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    got a friend that SWEARS by paper aps.. then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds... does somthing to the ink.. makes it register differntly when scanned... course with the new system? hard to say
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

wheeew, Thought I was outta luck.. now we can let this thread die...lol

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    wheeew, Thought I was outta luck.. now we can let this thread die...lol
    BTT...you, Unit 13 guys....geeeeshhh.
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    BTT...you, Unit 13 guys....geeeeshhh.
    Bite your tongue!!!!!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks