Thread: I got Power, now I can use the toaster......Woopie

Default I got Power, now I can use the toaster......Woopie

More "POWER" to Me........Wooooopie
    Well I got my Christmas present today. I got two count them, two more extention cords run into the cabin today. So now I have 30 Amps more power, this will allow for electric heat in the cabin. And none too soon as it will be -15* maybe -20* plus this coming week. Woopie. Plus now I can go to seward get cheap hotel room and a shower.

You Hope subsistence users live awful high on the hog, Electric heat sheesh
    Chuck

After the toaster, usually comes the Hairdryer, Microwave Oven and Coffee Maker. You just need to put a couple of the splitter adapters on the cords. hmmmmm...heated blanket, electric bear fence...possibilities are endless!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    After the toaster, usually comes the Hairdryer, Microwave Oven and Coffee Maker. You just need to put a couple of the splitter adapters on the cords. hmmmmm...heated blanket, electric bear fence...possibilities are endless!!!

The word is that if I put a door on the outhouse I would have a chance of getting a real woman. And deflating Dolly. Hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    More "POWER" to Me........Wooooopie
    Well I got my Christmas present today. I got two count them, two more extention cords run into the cabin today. So now I have 30 Amps more power, this will allow for electric heat in the cabin. And none too soon as it will be -15* maybe -20* plus this coming week. Woopie. Plus now I can go to seward get cheap hotel room and a shower.

Gee, and I thought happiness was when I got my brand new antique stovetop toaster
    JOHN

Do you have the cords plugged into a Currant bush or an electric pole?