Thread: Harding Lake Masters

Default Harding Lake Masters

Ok all you die hard lake trouters, let's see some photos of your hard work. I know you have been catching them as I have been hearing the whoops and hollers from the other ice popups that are out there when I am. Here is a pic of one of mine.

Nice job! wish I had one to post...maybe soon?
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

report from Harding Lake 12/12/10 as follows: Nothing. I am clueless on how to fish this thing for lakers. I've tried deep and I've tried shallow. High pressure today with clear skies and frigid temps maybe? Nothing...

I was told that if you want a sourdough laker fisherman to tell you his secrets you have to buy him a lot of beer. Then after several years, he might enlighten you a bit.

I wouldn't mind chatting with the laker guys from Paxton myself. That lake has to be tough.

Nice fish gutleap!

Mike
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

Default Another nice one from Harding

Here is another nice char from Harding caught in my hut by my fishing buddy. Harding is fun to fish when they are active. The water column in the winter is consistently cool enough for the lakers to roam the entire lake at all depths, whereas in the summer, only the deeper portions hold the fish. It is absolutely essential to have electronics to fish this lake. Then of course there is the lure selection. This char was caught using a #^&*##_*. C'mon guys, you didn't think I was going to give up the Harding secret that easy.
    Last edited by Brian M; 12-17-2010 at 08:31.