Thread: Swarovski Pocket Binoculars....

Forum Sponsor

Default Swarovski Pocket Binoculars....

The best way to get what you'd like is to get it for yourself. Unless you feel you deserve a lump of coal, why not get what you've always wanted....A Swarovski pocket binocular...

Swarovski 8x20 B-P Pocket Available in Black & Green Part# 46008 & 46108, 10x25 B-P Pocket Available in Black & Green Part# 46010 & 46110, Pocket Traveler 8x20 Available in Tan Part# 46018 or Pocket Traveler 10x25 Available in Tan Part# 46020

Please call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 to discuss which one would best suit your needs.
    Happy Holidays from your Camera Land family & Swarovski

gr8fuldoug@aol.com
    http://www.cameralandny.com
    212-753-5128
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

soooooo, what is the difference between the 10x25 b-p pocket and the 10x25x pocket travelers?

Forum Sponsor

Just the finish on the exterior. it is a designer series as well as high end optics
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

I've been looking at a set of those for a while, seems too good to be true to get into Swaro that inexpensively, and who needs more than those ?? Seems perfect for my kind of hunting,

Yet the couple of Swaro fanatical owners I know have said, "No Way, not the real deal, as in not big enough to get the full Swaro advantage, so

What do you say to prospective buyers, to sell those ? I'm very interested, but should I go ahead and get the larger, the real deal, as they have told me? Well, when I can swing the money for them anyway ?
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Forum Sponsor

These offer excellent quality in an optic small enough to always have with you.
    No, It will not take the place of a 42mm objective optic, however, will you always take a full size with you?
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

I see them as being perfect for light weight hiking as well as Sheep and Goat hunting. They may be well suited for elk as well but I have not hunted them to speak to that. I don't see them replacing a set of full size for all day glassing like may be needed for bears or moose and possibly alpine deer.

I think 10x25 is awful. excessively overpowered in combination with a tiny field of view and a small, difficult to hold steady frame, equals a very bad combination from my experience.

I personally would consider the 8xs as a small and light pocket pair but certainly not the 10xs.

yes, swarovski is a good namebrand, but I think those 10x specs are nothing but trouble.

Can't find or see much of anything with those dimensions.

Well that all depends on what you are using them for. More importantly how far away you are looking. Generally I just want to be able to get an idea of horn length to see if I need to break out the scope when it comes to Goat and Sheep. For looking at distant mountain sides I can't see where the 8x would be any advantage unless you are old and and have shaky hands.

The 10s are the only binocular I have owned. Had em since 96, don't go ANYWHERE without them. No, they aren't much good at first/last light, but then you probably aren't legal to shoot anyway. There is about 5-10 min difference less than with my ATS 65HD spotter. Some day I will buy some 10x42s to take with on some hunts, but I guarantee the pocket 10 will be in my chest pocket as well. For me it is scan with eyes, check with pockets what eyes saw, scan with pocket 10s, decide whether to pursue or not with spotter, pocket 10 to assist in stalk/crawl, shoot