Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Coming to Alaska in April

  1. #1

    Default Coming to Alaska in April

    We have a shipment coming to Alaska in April 2011. Anyone looking for a complete boat or parts could save big time on reduced freight costs. They will be bringing one boat but can haul 2.
    Plenty of time to let me know.
    Thanks,
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  2. #2
    Moderator bkmail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Palmer, AK.
    Posts
    4,121

    Default

    Faron,
    What are you bringing up, customer boat, demo, or your own? (Is this the Arco boat you guys just finished?)
    Are you shipping or towing from texas?
    Will you be doing any demo stuff at that time?
    Thanks,
    BK

  3. #3

    Default

    My Father is bringing a boat to a new customer. He will be towing it up and he regularly tows 2 boats at a time so if we sell another one he could tow it up at the same time. He could also fill is Suburban with parts to save shipping costs. He will be meeting several different customers and would be willing to stop in and meet anyone else who has airboat questions. Just let me know. We have plenty of time!
    As it gets closer I will post more info.
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  4. #4

    Default

    If he comes up and brings the Team, I could let them stay at my place.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member skip olsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks Alaska
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Faron
    You Might Want To Check I Don't Thing You Can Pull Two At A Time Throw Canada, Stop By If Your In Fairbanks, Skip

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks Skip,
    Stan has is worked out with some Friends in Canada. :-)
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  7. #7

    Default

    I should have pictures up in the coming weeks of one of the boats that Stan is bringing up. Anyone who wants to meet up with Stan during his Alaska trip, please send me a private message.
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  8. #8
    Member AKDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Talkeetna
    Posts
    5,714

    Default

    Is this two boats on the same trailer or towing a set of doubles? If it's doubles it's illegal in Alaska as well. Hope he has a safe journey
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •