Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Parker Lake Trail questions

  1. #1
    Member akflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Parker Lake Trail questions

    Looking for experience with Parker Lake trail, Looking to drop off the trial around the 62 Lattitude. ANy suggestions? Thanks

  2. #2
    Member Trail Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Willow AK.

    Lightbulb You Can!

    Parker Lake is a nice area.
    It can be access by Oil Well Rd and from Trapper Lake or Neil Lake off the Mid -Valley trails. Lots of open swamps. Some trails are marked. But it can be a little tough to find the first time.

    Check with Junior at Neil Lake Lodge at 733 4813. He got a neet place out there and lots of info on the area!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

  3. #3

    Thumbs down

    You can pretty much drive to it. Not what I would call a destination... But rather, a jumping off point.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts