Thread: WTB: book about a raft guide in Juneau

Default WTB: book about a raft guide in Juneau

I'm hoping someone can help me with the title of a book I saw several months ago in a book store in the Anchorage airport. I want to buy a couple copies to give to buddies of mine.

The book was written by a former guide of a river raft company in Juneau. He describes his summer work in a humorous fashion, going into detail about his experiences working, partying, and adventuring with the wide range of characters who were employed at the company.

Does anyone know this title and / or the author?

Thanks

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Did you happen to look in the forum book Store ? heres a link to see if it is one of them...

http://www.outdoorsdirectory.com/sto...d40hc152k4bpg7
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

No, it's not there, but thanks for the suggestion.

I've been googling, amazon searching, etc. with no luck. I think it's pretty hard to find because it's a "small" book, sold by a small independent publisher with (probably) limited copies printed.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Email / PM mike strahan ( forum owner.) he may well be aware of the book also. seems pretty up on that stuff..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here