Thread: indoor dog run

Question indoor dog run

Is there anywhere in town where someone could take his dogs and let them run out some energy indoors? I don't want a doggie daycare as I plan to run off some energy myself.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Skinny

I have no idea to help you with. I just wait for the temps to moderate and take them to our usual place to run, or take them hunting. You could run inside the Big Dipper, but Fido cannot.

Jim

To bad we cann't use the old KMART building.

I know the fella who owns the old K-mart building, and he's got it leased out and fillied up inside. At least for the time being.

Jim

I was refereeing basketball over at Lathrop the other night and saw the perfect room... 50 yards long by 30 yards wide. Unfortunately it was full of flags and plywood rifles and other essentials of a flag team.
    I had been sneaking the pups into the office at night where a long hall makes a nice long sprint for them when I throw a ball. However, that came to a screeching halt when the terrier left a calling card behind the printer.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Default Oops

That made me laugh. My wife, years back, took one of our labs into work. She was the night counselor at a non-profit, and the lab, a 75lb male, was pretty no-nonsense about who got close to her. She did so without consent of mgmt, and lo and behold one morning after she was gone somebody found a "gift". No more doggy visits.
    Take them on short runs, go back to the truck, warm up and drive, find a new spot, and go again. That Jack of yours will let you know when he is too cold. You should be able to get in a couple or 4 runs w/ warm ups in between.