Thread: My new girl

Default My new girl

The selection has been made, and this will be my new Chessie pup - "Palin" (as I have affectionately named her) will be here at the end of December.

imgp2095.jpgimgp2092.jpg

Thats a good looking pup, amazing blue eyes be cool if they stayed that color. Im sure the wait till you get her will be hard. Had to wait a 2 weeks to get my latest addition to the family and it was tough but well worth the wait. Good Luck
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Yeah - like the blue eyes on chocolate labs, but hers should turn a nice amber. If they don't, I am getting my money back because that will mean she isn't a purebred Chessie! LOL

As for the wait, yeah, it stinks, but my last pup I had a deposit on died, so this one will be well worth it.

Congrats AKEplorer. I hope I get to work with you on getting her trained.
    A gun, a dog, and a truck. All you REALLY need in life.

Congratulations!! Who did you finally go with for this pup?Also prefer local/reputable/healthy. I'm also looking...early Jan. Or anyone else know of a litter upcoming.

Thanks. I went with ASD Kennels out of Montana, but the local breeder is very good. Her name is Mary Pemberton and she is really trying to bring some good lines up here. Her website is Chesakachesapeakes.com, and her latest litter lost one pups, which was supposed to be mine, but the rest should all go to homes next week. She told me she was doing another litter sometime 2011. Also, ASD is expecting another litter at the end of the month from their other sire and dam.

Great looking pup and a great name too!

Thanks! I don't know if I like the pup or the name better! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lineburns View Post
    Congratulations!! Who did you finally go with for this pup?Also prefer local/reputable/healthy. I'm also looking...early Jan. Or anyone else know of a litter upcoming.
    You're looking for a Chessie pup too? Don't know of any upcoming litters in-state, but do you want a family dog, hunting dog, hunt test prospect, field trial prospect, or ? I'm an Am. Ches. Club regional director (contact) & you could check with Lynda Barber-Wiltse in Anchorage who is also an RD. Think Crackshot Chesapeakes (Mike & Julie Cole) in northern Calif. has a litter due within the next month. There website is http://crackshotkennel.com/ Should be really nice pups, but may all be spoken for too.

Karen