Thread: Wifes outa town need to go ice fishing!!

Default Wifes outa town need to go ice fishing!!

got the little guys to myself this week, ones three and the others one and half, need to find a lake in the mat valley area thats got pile of little stocked fish in there so the actions fast to keep them entertained. but i need to be able to drive out on the lake, cause the little one don't do so hot in the snow.
    any ideas, i used to fish finger lake alot but heard that was slow this year, i'm in big lake. any help would be awesome!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Default Ice fishing

I hear the kelper bradley lakes are really good. I'm not too sure if you can drive out there though. There is an outfit that does it commercially, look em up on the inernet and call em.. I bet they'll be helpful.
    Chris

http://www.fish4salmon.com/icefishing.htm
    Last edited by Chris_Stout; 02-18-2007 at 23:26. Reason: add html

knik lake take the plowed section to the end you will see the holes fish there went last week got alot of 10 to 12 trout in two hours my 6 old had a great time good fishing

i havent heard much success stories out here lately. a buddie is pretty down on finger lake, no luck, at all. carpenter lake same thing a big 0. knik is a good one, accessable drive up. ive heard of more fish being caught where the end of the plowed road part is vs any other part of the lake. i have my own little spot there that once upon a time was hot, but not anymore.

Default Diamond Lake

Try diamond lake. A buddy took me there last weekend & we had a fish every time we dropped the line. They were all to small to keep, but it would definetly keep the kids busy(& you can drive there).