Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Some pics of the new 06 RMK!

  1. #1
    Member Lake creek fishermen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Skwentna, AK
    Posts
    854

    Default Some pics of the new 06 RMK!

    Well heres a few pics of the new 07 700 RMK we just got, Its got a custom hood wrap, Slydog powderhound skis in urban camo, 144"x2" paddle track. Bought a SLP kit but need to install it later. Very cool sled and thought that id show you guys it first ride on this sled will be next weekend! ENJOY! And sorry if one picks big, my bad




    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

  2. #2
    Member cjustinm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kotz
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    nice looking machine. id have to say im a big fan of rmk's after seeing how hard some people ride them up here in the arctic they are really dependable. thinking about an slp can for mine but not sure if it'll really matter. keep us posted on your slp experience and tell us if you think its worth the money.

  3. #3
    Member Lake creek fishermen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Skwentna, AK
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Yeah were we ride, RMK's really do shine out. And yes I will update on the slp setup. I might also try out the hps can on the iq.
    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

  4. #4

    Default

    WEAR YOUR HELMET and maybe some hockey pads. My Gosh that thing looks like it could climb a cliff.

    BTW: I ain't seeing the Tax Paid Decal's. Where you gonna put 'em?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member Trail Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Willow AK.
    Posts
    605

    Cool Awesome!!!

    So where is the first ride?!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

  6. #6
    Member Lake creek fishermen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Skwentna, AK
    Posts
    854

    Default

    First ride will either be turnagain, MAYBE Pville or possibly denai area. And deff gonna register this sled just cuz we love it. This sled with SLP pipe and can, is crazy loud
    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •