Center-Fire Bullseye Pistol League registration opens Dec. 4
An NRA Conventional Indoor Pistol (Bullseye) Center-Fire Shooting League is set to begin with an Organizational Meeting on Friday, Jan. 21, 2011. Registration for this pistol league begins Saturday, December 4, 2010. Register in person in Fairbanks, at the Alaska Dept. of Fish and Game Hunter Education Indoor Shooting Range (1501 College Road) during walk-in public shooting hours. This shooting league is administered by AIM-COMM, the Alaska Interior Marksmanship Committee, a non-profit partner organization to the Fish and Game range. More information about the bullseye shooting league is available online at www.aimcomm.org on the League Shooting page. The Program/Schedule and Registration Form is available on the website. The league is a great opportunity for family, friends, co-workers and all to participate in a safe, fun, and practical sport. Many shooters who participate in the league make great friends and improve their marksmanship abilities. Inquire at the range, visit the website, or email email@example.com for more information.
Center-fire Pistol League XII!
Registration opens Saturday, December 4, 2010 at 1 p.m. (during walk-in public shooting hours)!
Register and pay in full before January, 2011, and receive two free hours of range lane rental time!
Click here for the Program/Schedule (.pdf)
Click here for the Registration Form (.pdf)
Click here for the Team Registration Sheet (.pdf)
Schedule for CenteriFire XII:
- Saturday, January 8, 2011 - AIM-COMM/Range Annual Banquet and Volunteer Recognition Event!
- Fri 01/21 - Organizational Meeting - 7 p.m.
- Wed/Fri 01/26 & 01/28 - Practice Match (League Meeting at 7 p.m., shoot follows)
- Wed/Fri 02/02 & 02/04 - Match 1
- Wed/Fri 02/09 & 02/11 - Match 2
- Wed/Fri 02/16 & 02/18 - Match 3
- Wed/Fri 02/23 & 02/25 - Match 4
- Wed/Fri 03/02 & 03/04 - Match 5
- Wed/Fri 11/10 & 11/12 - Tournament
- Fri 03/18 - Potluck/Awards
Registration still open. News at www.aimcomm.org.
Tags for this Thread