Thread: Need some friendly help.

Default Need some friendly help.

I dropped my bow off months ago at Archers den. When I was on emergency leave in CA, I got a call from the owner saying that they are moving. I have tried to call him and go to the store that was already closed by the time I got back to AK. I don't remember the gentleman's name nor do I have a good number for him. If anybody knows how I can get in contact with him, please let me know.
    Thank you for your time.
    FarouT

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by FarouT View Post
    I dropped my bow off months ago at Archers den. When I was on emergency leave in CA, I got a call from the owner saying that they are moving. I have tried to call him and go to the store that was already closed by the time I got back to AK. I don't remember the gentleman's name nor do I have a good number for him. If anybody knows how I can get in contact with him, please let me know.
    Thank you for your time.
    paul is on my face book... pm me your name and phone i will shoot him a message...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

in fact i just sent him a copyy of this thread..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I am going in 20 directions ... just shoot me an email ... thats the best way to get a hold of me! Paul@ArchersDen.com.

Thanks Vince!

I can understand. I'll hit you up with a email.

Thanks Vince.
    FarouT