Thread: Are you sure you want to relocate

Default Are you sure you want to relocate

It is not even winter yet according to the calendar. Last night we had our first cold snap. 40+ below last night

It is 12:56 pm and a high of 29 below.

40+below?

-40F is where celsius and fahrenheit meet. Its the only time after -40 fahrenheit passes celcius....a bit of trivia

But heck ya listen to maineinac don't come here your old lady will be miserable

Yes, here in Spokane has been getting more snow and have been very close to the same temp as the wasilla/palmer area.

Default Don't Miss Out, Relocate Today

Yes, Make No Mistake,

It is Very Invigorating to go out for a walk in the woods at -40F, feel your nose hair crackling as you breathe,
    Have Great Fun, trying to see if your saliva will break when it hits the ground....

If you have not experienced these simple pleasures, You Must Seriously consider relocating,
    and straight to North Pole (don't wimp out and try the Valley first, go whole Hog or not at all, you, And your wife, will be so Glad you did)

PS I live on the southern coast now,
    basking in the N Pacific Gulf Currents,(+36F today) but I started near there, so glad, too
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

The moisture on the shores of Lake Erie in Ohio and the horrible wind chill will cut anyone down in the winter. My wife and I look forward to a "dry cold" in Fairbanks. I think we will do quite well already being northerners atleast for the lower 48... people can keep their hot climates and hurricanes.