Thread: Flats before Palmer/Wasilla

Default Flats before Palmer/Wasilla

Just wanted to know if anyone has killed any fox or Coyotes on the flats before Palmer/Wasilla. dont want to know any spots just want to know if its worth a try.

I would say it is not worth trying... I have not tried it but have talked to SEVERAL people and there are a lot of people trapping out there. Not only would you be crossing peoples lines... but the numbers would be a lot lower... If you feeling like driving a little bit further I think that I might have a good area for you. Not promising you would get anything but I have not seen human tracks in the area. PM me and I will hook you up. As long as you don't mind walking a couple miles that is.

There are animals out there, but they are very "call wise". Probably get more calls presented to them than any other predators in the state. Worth a try, but don't be disappointed if your success is minimal.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Well for some reason I cant PM you. but I dont mind walking so if you PM me that might work. thanks

Sent you a PM.. let me know if you get it

its kinda the same deal as the rabbits/grouse out there, they are hunted ALOT. fewer numbers and smarter critters, thats what you will find.