Thread: Portable Projector to use with camera!?

Default Portable Projector to use with camera!?

In a few weeks I am about to head out to the mountains for some good snowboarding and photography! I have a canon rebel t1i and wanted to know if there was a portable projector I could bring to watch videos as well as look at the pictures I've taken without having to squint at the screen. Since I will be outdoor, the outlet will be far far away so it should have a good battery life.

Any suggestions are welcomed

I continued to do more research on the topic and found out that as long as the projector has hdmi, i'm golden! The t1i also has hdmi, so my pictures will look extra awesome. I was digging around the web to find a suitable projector and found that these new LED portable projectors are the way to go. Aaxa tech makes an m2 that is both LED and has hdmi. I found a picture of it in action!

hmmm, looks like it has annoying lines on the screen....

yea those lines are annoying, but I think it's because it was taken on blinds for some reason.

I was looking around and found some other pictures that really show you what it can do!

Default Reply:

There are a lot of portable projectors you are may find. Depending upon your need and how much do you want to spend. Generally all the new ones come with an hdmi slot so that shold be really helpful to you.
    http://www.2kooltech.com

You can always buy a 15" laptop "for your wife" or girlfriend, of course Isn't that a great excuse to buy another toy?

I wonder if that excuse would work for buying a rifle?