Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Amphibious ice fishing vehicle...

  1. #1
    Moderator AKmud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,185

    Default Amphibious ice fishing vehicle...

    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg


    The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

  2. #2
    Moderator AKmud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    And with tracks -

    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg


    The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

  3. #3
    Moderator AKmud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,185
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg


    The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,031

    Default fart proof?

    Not to hijack too bad (OK.... an admitted hijack...) but on that same site, click on the "Fart Proof Underwear" they invented. Best for SBD ones, because they haven't been able to make them soundproof!

    But back to your wilcraft machine post, I'm surprised they don't attach a 12 inch diameter tube, maybe about 2 feet tall to its floor inside the "boat". Then you wouldn't have to even go outside to augur a hole and icefish!

    Oops, just watched the video; looks like they've got that one covered too. Of course.
    Last edited by FamilyMan; 11-29-2010 at 00:01. Reason: 'cause I just watched the vid just posted

  5. #5
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    boy i needs me one of them!
    Semper Fi!

  6. #6
    Member JOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Soldotna, ALASKA since '78
    Posts
    3,720

    Default

    So, the inventor made it for "safety" so that if you should break through thin ice, it will float. The question is, once you break through the ice, how do you get back out of the hole you just made? Seems to me you're still screwed and you just have a vehicle that will give you that false sense of confidence to push the envelope beyond common sense. Just sayin'
    Winter is Coming...

    Go GeocacheAlaska!

  7. #7
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    id be ice fishing all year long!
    Semper Fi!

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Moderator AKmud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    So, the inventor made it for "safety" so that if you should break through thin ice, it will float. The question is, once you break through the ice, how do you get back out of the hole you just made? Seems to me you're still screwed and you just have a vehicle that will give you that false sense of confidence to push the envelope beyond common sense. Just sayin'
    Watch the video JOAT, it shows the rig going back on to the ice from floating. Pretty cool.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg


    The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

  10. #10
    Moderator AKmud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    I would rather have one of these.

    http://www.snow-bear.com/



    Those are pretty cool, but for $40,000 I would probably wait till summer and get a Wooldridge Sport Jet!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg


    The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AKmud View Post
    Those are pretty cool, but for $40,000 I would probably wait till summer and get a Wooldridge Sport Jet!
    but what if you had the money?

  12. #12
    Moderator AKmud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akdube View Post
    but what if you had the money?

    No doubt, I'd probably buy two!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg


    The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

  13. #13
    Member kwackkillncrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    chugiak, ak
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    the wilcrafts are junk if u have alot of snow unless you have tracks on all tires. or get studds on them. i would rock the bombadiers snow bears! rode in one of them on lake of the woods in mn they are pretty awesome

  14. #14
    Member JediMasterSalmonSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    North Pole, Alaska
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    The Wilcraft has been around for a couple years now I first saw the machine in action on the Ice Fishing Bikini Team's web site. Exotica swimwear, Strike Master and Wilcraft all sponsor the Ice Fishing Bikini Team.

    The girls said they stay quite warm in the wilcraft. Yea it showed them catching fish in it also.

    http://www.bikiniicefishing.com/
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com


  15. #15
    Member fullbush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post
    The Wilcraft has been around for a couple years now I first saw the machine in action on the Ice Fishing Bikini Team's web site. Exotica swimwear, Strike Master and Wilcraft all sponsor the Ice Fishing Bikini Team.

    The girls said they stay quite warm in the wilcraft. Yea it showed them catching fish in it also.

    http://www.bikiniicefishing.com/
    Its been nice knowing you folks if you need to get ahold of me i'll be at my new web hang out bikiniicefishing

  16. #16
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    Its been nice knowing you folks if you need to get ahold of me i'll be at my new web hang out bikiniicefishing

    whats your handle on it maybe i join it too looks like all the hot chicks over there.
    Semper Fi!

  17. #17
    Member JediMasterSalmonSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    North Pole, Alaska
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    I got Missy Tarrington to autograph some pin-ups for me! She even made them personalized to the "The Salmon Slayer" very nice those girls know how to combine 2 great things fishing and bikinis!
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com


  18. #18
    Member fullbush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    whats your handle on it maybe i join it too looks like all the hot chicks over there.
    I'm furbikini. I've already met kendra, kattie and ashley since I joined I didn't see missy tarrington. I'm thinking about drilling some holes in the near future, i got the auger tuned up

  19. #19
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    I'm furbikini. I've already met kendra, kattie and ashley since I joined I didn't see missy tarrington. I'm thinking about drilling some holes in the near future, i got the auger tuned up
    how come i cant get the Credit card commercial out of my head now... with the bushy ukranian,,, HELLO, this is Peggy!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  20. #20
    Member Lake creek fishermen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Skwentna, AK
    Posts
    854

    Default

    "YESSS" lmao thats a hilarious com.
    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •