Thread: I know its late in the day, but did anyone know about the Gun Show at Lumen Christi?

Default I know its late in the day, but did anyone know about the Gun Show at Lumen Christi?

It's not bad, cant believe I only just found out about it from my daughter... not a bad show either! Still got a few hours if you're near jewel lake road and 80th... behind St Benedicts Catholic Church in the school gymnasium...

It was a good show.

Lots of AR parts, mags, uppers, lowers, etc. for decent prices. A couple nice S&W revolvers, more shooters. A few 1911 and 1911A1 Colts and R-R, and an Ithaca. Ammo prices are reaching reasonable again (the New Normal, anyway).

I got a few books, including "From Luby's to the Legislature: One Woman's Fight Against Gun Control" by Suzanna Gratia-Hupp and "Mawson's Will" by Lennard Bickel.

I scored a nice S&W .22 after a dealer passed on buying it. My dad got an Air Force .22 conversion AR BCG and 5 mags.

Plus saw several friends, bought a couple raffle tickets, and supported DAV.

Even Ken was there...

Even I bought something.....a 6 " 10-5 that was actually priced reasonably. As to the rest, I sell new guns cheaper at retail, and used guns were about 20-50% overvalued.

Roger on the used gun prices! I've kind of given up on trying to buy guns at the gun shows around here, I'm just always on the prowl for some more 10mm ammo A guy made a gift to my kid of his first pocket knife so that was cool. At least there was lots of stuff to look at, I liked the antique tools that one guy had, he almost got into my pocketbook!