Thread: Any success during ther late season in FMA

Default Any success during ther late season in FMA

Was just curious if anyone filled there tag.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wiso_67 View Post
    Was just curious if anyone filled there tag.
    i havent seen an FMA moose since i went out with you...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Saw some tracks in the driveway today. First time in over six weeks I've seen ANYTHING.

I didn't see anything . . . not even tracks today. Was hopeful with the new snow.

Have to say the ice sure did a number on the willows, birch etc. Nice scenery, but waaaay too crunchy to be hiking after 'em.

I went out a few days ago during the rain and didnt even see a track, had some free time yesterday so i drove around hoping to see one but didnt see anything not that you could stop if you did see one, I dont even see them at work where i have been seeing them all year. i am sure we will see them now.

Saw three cows today, but nothing but hunters when I was out last week. Lots of tracks though.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

LOL paul... day after season.. 3 cows a calf and a mid 30's bull all just in the FMA by steel creek on my way to town this afternoon...

course i can't say i looked any since i was out withcha anyway...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

We saw 2 cow friday night, pretty sure the same two the next morning and then a third further down the road. No cow tags in hand. Never seen a bull. Good turn and burn trip though from Anchorage. Drove some new territory and it looked good, old sign under the new snow, but never saw a moose there. Just road hunted. Good times!

well might as well add the sighting report saw 2 cows and a spike fork on frontage road as I left work to go home this morning. Vince will have to link up next year and go on the other side found a pond back there between 1/2 and 3/4 mile back.

Haven't seen a Bull in a long time. I saw a cow and a calf on the 26th while checking traps and that was it, not even tracks.
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

saw 2 bulls and a cow last night on Ft. Wainwright on my way home from work. one was about 25 inches the other maybe 40 on a good day was dark so didnt get the best of look.