Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Two Monster Rainbows from The Mat Su Valley

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wasilla, AK
    Posts
    30

    Default Two Monster Rainbows from The Mat Su Valley




  2. #2

    Default

    Way to go. The Rainbows are taking over a lot of good fishing holes. I hope you clean 'em out.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member fullbush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    bvtzy you've been knocking the snot out of em and its pissin me (edited) off!
    Dude Thanx for giving me the ambition to get the auger out
    Last edited by Michael Strahan; 11-26-2010 at 20:38. Reason: language

  4. #4
    Member Sapper 27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Pole, AK
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Great fish!!! Several of us hitting Quartz Lake in the interior tomorrow...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,031

    Default free SPOT loan

    Quote Originally Posted by bvtzy View Post
    Two Monster Rainbows
    Nice fish, both. Just for safety reasons, next time you go ice fishing, you need to come by here and borrow my SPOT beacon, & just press the OK button when you catch a lunker, OK?

  6. #6
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    wow that some biggins! pm me where it was at, i need somefishin like that
    Semper Fi!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •