Thread: Quick Question thanks:)

Default Quick Question thanks:)

Last winter my dad and I went hunting. We went about halfway down the Lake Louies road and it appeared to us that there was no way there could be rabbits. Dew to the little cover we saw. Anybody know if there are and rabbit there? Also are there any predators around there to hunt?

thanks

There is plenty of cover there. What kind of cover are you specifically looking for? Yes there are snowshoe hare there, and where there are snowshoe hare, there is bound to be predators, but I have never predator hunted there so I can't say for sure.

well the first few miles of the road was lacking trees so we turned around.

theres 15 miles of road past your "few" miles.... Yeah there's cover/ trails... rabbits and predators

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default and kangaroo, too!

I was camping beyond but close to where you're talking about 2 years ago, and around the campfire with my then-3 year old, he yelled: "Look Dad! A Kangaroo!" as this huge bunny hopped through and past our camp.

ok thanks guess were just lazy

I was camping beyond but close to where you're talking about 2 years ago, and around the campfire with my then-3 year old, he yelled: "Look Dad! A Kangaroo!" as this huge bunny hopped through and past our camp

Ha ha thats funny!!! Thats one good reason to be out with kids. Ya just never know what they will say or do. Thanks for the laugh.