Thread: best mouth call for foxes?

Default best mouth call for foxes?

Just wanted to get a few ideas of what the best mouth calls are for foxes... It seems as if my Still Jackrabbit by Primos doesn't do the job, and people tell me it's more for yotes...
    Thanks!

Gary

Try a P.S. Olt t-20. You can find them on ebay pretty cheap. Used on for years. Works great!

The SP-5 by sceery has worked wonders for me!!! Its a snow shoe hare call. Available at sportsmen. I even called a fox in one time that already had a rabbit in its mouth. I have also called in everything from fox to lynx, to black bears. I really believe in this call.

I even called a fox in one time that already had a rabbit in its mouth.
    That sure would have been a good sight to see. I think I'd been laughing to hard to shoot the lil feller.

They all work for fox, but the higher pitched calls will work better and theres a ton on the market like Tally-Ho, and any of the Verminator Calls. My favorite for bird sounds is the Johnny Stewart PC-3 bite call.

Take look at these and if I'm not mistaking ya can pick up any of the ones mentioned at Sportsmans.

http://www.verminatorpredatorcalls.com/Products.htm

On a side note. My all time favorite for fox is from the custom arena, and it is an aluminum call from Al lux that has interchangable reeds. The aluminum really makes the calls ring.
    I'm Pro-Pike.

Burnam brothers makes some really good ones....have called about every predator in with them.