Thread: Which Baitem 907 flavor do you prefer?

Default Which Baitem 907 flavor do you prefer?

I looked at their products and it all looks very promising.Not having used this before,which product/flavor do you prefer?I really want to try the bacon flavored product's because i heard that bacon really works,but i also heard the sweet stuff like marshmellow's really work.From experience,what do you guy's prefer?

my favorite is cherry but blueberry works great also acvtually they all work well ,

Quote Originally Posted by blackbear View Post
    my favorite is cherry but blueberry works great also acvtually they all work well ,
    do you use all of their produst's or just certain one's?

I've used the marshmallow and anise for scent ball, blueberry gel balls, cherry scent spray and a few others. I'll have to say they all worked wonderfully, I think the anise seems the most strong though in my opinion. But all work well.

i would say i have used every scent i typically hang 3 balls at a time

ive used honey peanut butter marshmellow balls and trust me the bears loved them One word of warning when you think you have tput them high enough put them another 6 foot. This your Im going all marshmellow I think it smells sweater but that just my opion but all of Jess product are first class and all work just a matter of choice. Chris

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

well when it comes to bears... baitems balls smell good... and a spray bottle to makem sweat a little... only makesm smell better..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

For me when it comes to bears, I'd rather baitem with a bullet and then spray em down with right guard before I field dress em. Only thing I ever smelled worse than a bear in my life was the first friskie girl I met as a teen. Ish, bears plain stink to me now.
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

We go through a lot of; Anise because it is so strong & Marshmallow is very sweet (2 top sellers). Blueberry is certainly picking up sales with the candy like odor it has.
    If you'd like I can ziplok a couple scents and send them to ya. PM me an address
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163