Thread: Wooldridge Factory Tomorrow

Default Wooldridge Factory Tomorrow

Well, I have a long lay over in Seattle so, the wife and I are going to head to the factory and see how the boats are built. Planning on sorting out a 23 or 24 SS Pilothouse while we are there. Planning on taking lots of pictures too. Anyone need anything while I'm there? Pictures of anything? SO Excited.......

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robbentler View Post
    Well, I have a long lay over in Seattle so, the wife and I are going to head to the factory and see how the boats are built. Planning on sorting out a 23 or 24 SS Pilothouse while we are there. Planning on taking lots of pictures too. Anyone need anything while I'm there? Pictures of anything? SO Excited.......

Rob
    rob, well, now that you mention it??....IF you happen to run into the 29' being built with the rear stearing station, a couple of more pics would be great....you will enjoy the tour, say hi to grant for me!! thanks larry

29' Wooldridge Pilot House, Twin 200 Hp Etecs! "...Pez Gordo..."
    18' Wooldridge Sport with 200 hp sport jet. "...Little Pez..."

I would be afraid to visit that shop.... It would just have me broke and stressed about how I was going to get the boat I would inevitably purchase back to AK... Perhaps I will accidentally stumble through there in 2012....

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I would be afraid to visit that shop....broke and stressed....
    Hahaha this reminds me of a few other threads on here right now! Lots o hatin going on...

Be sure to post some pics of your trip!

You will enjoy the visit.

I was there and checked out the 29 Pilot House a couple of months ago.

Construction started after discussing it with my wife

What Happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsboat View Post

What Happened?
    DOH!.....I'm in the same 'boat'.......gotta' build my wife a house before I can have my next boat built....someone's priorities are a bit messed up, and it isn't mine...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

BCriverhunter, I'm really looking forward to checking out your boat. Although, I'm not looking at one that big, but it sure is looking nice.

Well. Took a wild taxi ride to the factory. What an amazing place We saw a beautiful 29' pilothouse that will be heading to Marita Sea and Ski soon Saw several other being built too. Grant did a great job showing us around and answered all of our questions
    BCriverhunter, Your boat is looking great. I love where you put the rod holders the way you changed up the fish box on the transom
    We got some great ideas to mull over now.
    Rob