Thread: Twisting Shoe

Default Twisting Shoe

I have a cheap pair of Yukon Charlies snow shoes. I have tried switching feet with the shoes and keep running into the same problem. Whatever shoe is on my left foot will tend to twist to my instep after 50 or 60 yards. Its really not a problem just annoying as heck. Now when I say twist I don't meen my foot points in, the shoe actually rotates around my boot a few degrees (maybe 5 to7) to my instep.

Has ANYONE heard of or experienced this phenomenon? Any ideas on how to stop it? No matter how hard I crank down on the straps it still happens!
    If you live your whole life afraid to die... Then you can never truly live!

Default ...

If it happens even when you switch feet, then it sounds like a problem with the archer, not the arrow.
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

Lol, I just can't think of what I would be doing differently with my left foot!

Whow! thats strange if you switched em around and they still do it. Maybe your left foot is male dominent and chasing the right female dominant shoe....lol
    Are your foot straps adjustable to where you can leather the left one with a bit more angle, to compensate. I'm thinking the real old shoes here, so I may be way off on this, but worth a try if you can do it.
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

They are not old, just cheap. They are nylon straps that seem to hold as tight as I pull em. Just not sure. Guess I'll have to just put some more miles on these to work out the qwerks. Now that I think about it I could always sew the rubber heal piece in place and I guess that would prob prevent it from being able to turn. Thank god I'm smarter than I look

Thanks for the thoughts guys!