Thread: I will have my vengance!

Default I will have my vengance!

So today I snuck out just before dusk to try and catch something starting to pop out. Well spent about an hour snow shoeing around and nothing, not even fresh tracks just stuff from last night or before the snow this morn. So after dark turned and started heading back. About half way way back a **** Ptarm came flying past me on the quad (both sleds are out of commision) then cut and flew right through my headlights as if to taunt me. As if that wasn't an insult just to kick me while I was down, the another did the same thing right as I pulled onto the road in my truck! Oh well at least I got some exercise and caught a good look at a couply gorgeous birds.
    If you live your whole life afraid to die... Then you can never truly live!

Quote Originally Posted by AKPyron View Post
    So today I snuck out just before dusk to try and catch something starting to pop out. Well spent about an hour snow shoeing around and nothing, not even fresh tracks just stuff from last night or before the snow this morn. So after dark turned and started heading back. About half way way back a **** Ptarm came flying past me on the quad (both sleds are out of commision) then cut and flew right through my headlights as if to taunt me. As if that wasn't an insult just to kick me while I was down, the another did the same thing right as I pulled onto the road in my truck! Oh well at least I got some exercise and caught a good look at a couply gorgeous birds.
    Cool, but they probably tasted about as good flyin by ya as the little bit they make on a plate..........lol
    JK
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

Default Success - 3rd time in a row

We spent about 2 hours hiking this morning and ended up shooting half a box of shells each, and came home with 4 birds. Its not the gift but the thought that counts, right? The dog even helped another group that had lost a bird.

Good morning in the mid 20s. For this time of year, that is rare. Get out and enjoy it while it lasts.

I have been out three times so far and haven't seen a thing. I see a lot of sign but nothing....I have taken up ice fishing for a bit. But will soon head out and walk around a bit and see what happens. Either way its just great being out.