Thread: Quartz Report 20 Nov

Default Quartz Report 20 Nov

Well I almost turned around this morning because the roads were pretty bad but I just couldn't help myself...I had to get to Quartz! Fished about 100 yards straight off the boat launch and the action was pretty much non-stop. Mostly 12 inch 'bows but a real nice 19" about mid-way through the day (spent about 4 hours). Lots of folks out on the lake along with a couple of vehicles but I preferred to pull the sled onto the hardwater. Nice and warm out to be on the ice! Great day!quartz bow.jpg

Very nice, I see temps were up, the pressure was falling today and maybe since the front was moving through it help to pick up the bite? Yesterday was slow. Glad you had found the fish today.

You want to go to harding in the morning? I want to go try and mark some fish?
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper 27 View Post
    Well I almost turned around this morning because the roads were pretty bad but I just couldn't help myself...I had to get to Quartz! Fished about 100 yards straight off the boat launch and the action was pretty much non-stop. Mostly 12 inch 'bows but a real nice 19" about mid-way through the day (spent about 4 hours). Lots of folks out on the lake along with a couple of vehicles but I preferred to pull the sled onto the hardwater. Nice and warm out to be on the ice! Great day!quartz bow.jpg
    Sounds like a nice day, its always worth the drive down to Quartz. That photo is about as good as the Cowboys this year...lol! Who's head got cut off? I'm envious, looking forward to coming up there in a couple weeks.

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

The Boys are 1-0 what are you talkin' 'bout?! Yeah my head was removed by the Flip camera. I realized taking photos of yourself by yourself is trickier than once thought. I should have taken a photo of him next to the measuring stick but I was trying to get them back in the water quickly. I'll make you take my photo when you come up Chris...with my 'Boys beanie on!!! After the Cowboys "sick the dogs" on Vick! HAHA! C'Mon man...And are you talking about the weather TSS?

I was just razzin yeah bud. What is with you guys up there and fishing alone? You and TSS need to car pool and share some gas money. Plus fishing with another buddy is always better then fishing alone. Nice Fish Man!

FIsh On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Haha! Most def...I can only really get away during weekends and he gets out during the week alot. Would love to get a group of dudes together soon out there. When you comin' up?