Thread: Wind Torn Boat Canvas

Default Wind Torn Boat Canvas

Taku winds damaged my boat canvas and I need to either repair or replace. It's a 1996 Bayliner 2452 Classic, and the canvas is the main piece with the plastic windows and zippered, roll-up door. I'm in Juneau. Where to go for replace or repair?

Thanks for any advice.

Nomar canvas in Homer will fix you all up, www.nomaralaska.com , check them out there or call 18004788364 ask for rich he should be able to help you out, most likely will have you mail your old stuff in and make new from that or repair if they can

Someone else can chime in if there is a company in Juneau that does this, but I think Anchorage would be easier than Homer for you to deal with, if you have to go out of town. I have used Busters here in Anchorage (276-8677) and they did a great job. I am guessing that you can send them the torn pieces and they will make new ones based on these and send them back to you, but give them a call on Monday.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Default Boat canvas

There are at least a couple boat canvas shops in Juneau. Capital Canvas comes to mind and the other evades me. Check the phone book.