Thread: Draw Hunt Change Tool

At the end of the cul-de-sac

Default Draw Hunt Change Tool

I applied for my draw tags yesterday and went back and forth on the order I wanted my caribou tags to be in. After having applied and then slept on it, I decided I wanted to change the order. This year, Fish and Game has a system that allows you to go in and make changes to your drawing application if you apply online. Vince pointed that out on here a few weeks ago. Easy enough I figured. When I went in today, it says my application was not found. I figured there must be a lag time of some sort, but couldn't find anything online about it. Called F&G who informed me that there is indeed a lag time that could be about 3 days. So by the end of the week or early next week, I should be able to swap my order.

Just thought folks might want to know this. If you apply right up to December 31 or a day or two before, and then think you are going to be able to swap hunts or make changes, it likely won't happen.
    Never count your days, but rather, make all of your days count.

Ketchikan, AK

I ran into this last week. When I talked to the office in Palmer they told me there were some problems they were working on. It took 5 days before I was able to change anything. Good luck.