Thread: Bowtech discout program for deployed soldiers - Captain

Default Bowtech discout program for deployed soldiers - Captain

Anyone have experience with the Bowtech Captain? Bowtech runs a pretty decent discount program for deployed soldiers, so I'm looking for some reviews. Everything online says it's a really good shooting bow. The Captain is offered as a ready to shoot package for $625 shipped to the war zone. The COB where I'm located has a small 3D range for those wondering why I'd ship a bow to the war zone.

hey, where you at? Shoot me a PM if in Iraq somewhere. I have been looking for somewhere with people shooting and I travel all over the place.

It is a very nice bow. I have shot it at Sportsmans several times. It runs $799 bare. I was going to buy it till I found a great deal on a Hoyt Maxxis for $900 loaded. I am a service member also and if I was deployed I would have gotten it.

One of my buddies got his in Bagram about a month ago said it rocks. Sportsmans sells the Captain bare bones for 799. Also anyone waiting till they get back or that are here now. They offer 15 percent off anywhere they're sold, I emailed bowtech and its a discount from them so you should be able to add the SW one on top of that.

My last deployment alot of guys bought the bowtech package, and alot of guys had issues with the bows sent, I think it was the Admiral or General line. To be fair bowtech fixed the issues but it was a real pain in the butt shipping it back and forth from Iraq to get everything squared away.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I emailed Bowtech with a couple of questions and if all goes well, I'll order in the next week or so. LuJon come down to Basrah and we'll hit the range.