Thread: Anyone want to ride Petersville on 11-14?

Default Anyone want to ride Petersville on 11-14?

Does anyone want to go riding at Petersville this Sunday? They are expecting more snow over the weekend and I've read reports the snow in the hills is pretty good as it is. I'll be leaving Eagle River around 6:30-7am and have room on my trailer for one more sled.

We are going tomorrow will give report on the riding. Who rides on Sunday when the steelers are playing

What is a 'steeler'?

Uh the Pittsburgh steelers the greatest football team

If I was a Steelers fan, I would always go riding on Sunday

Unfortunately 99% alaskans are seahawk fans so they don't truly know what it feels like to root for championship caliber team.

Now back on topic we are leaving wasilla around 10 in the morning. Should be a good day tomorrow. So if your out there I will be on a black Polaris

323, have fun and give us a report on the conditions. I never have been much of a sports fan, guess I have spent too much time outdoors. Hope to be heading that way before too much longer but still need to work Saturdays for a while longer. Daughter has a 'cabin' out that direction and hope to be able to spend some time there unwinding.

It's snowing in pville right now. Heading up in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    It's snowing in pville right now. Heading up in the morning
    As my Panamanian troop used to say when we busted his cajones a bit too much.

"I-hey-chew-guyz!"

I had every intention of loading up and heading out in the morning but a wicked sickness snuck up on me and is keeping home tomorrow. What sucks even more is reports are saying pville got a good layer of snow today and it is worth the trip.

Lujon, shoot me a pm when you get back and let's go riding. If there's no snow, well then, the atv's will have to do.

Actually getting the kids wheelers up and running then hitting you and tjm to see about a family day on the trail ranks on the very top of my "to do" list when I get home.

1st time riding and I thought I was great we got out in the open areas and just played around we found water but nothing serious. The kroto creek parking lot was packed so we went back up thecroad and parked. It was snowing when we were up there.