Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: PM's

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    54

    Default PM's

    Don't seem to be able to send PM's. Can someone shead some light on this?

  2. #2

    Default

    You have to make x number of posts before you get the Secret Handshake. Keep Posting Grasshopper.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Thinks Akers --- wonder how many--don't want to post stupid stuff with no input, but guess I have to chime in LOL.

  4. #4
    Moderator LuJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter4361 View Post
    Thinks Akers --- wonder how many--don't want to post stupid stuff with no input, but guess I have to chime in LOL.
    hmmm, I would post again and then try it...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter4361 View Post
    Thinks Akers --- wonder how many--don't want to post stupid stuff with no input, but guess I have to chime in LOL.
    Don't be shy or concerned about THAT! It is a prerequisite and roundly accepted practice hereabouts.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Moderator kingfisherktn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ketchikan, AK
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Don't be shy or concerned about THAT! It is a prerequisite and roundly accepted practice hereabouts.

    I resent the implication.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    I resent the implication.
    Of you being "shy" or "roundly"......???
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  8. #8
    Moderator LuJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    I represent the implication.
    Fixed it for you

  9. #9
    Moderator kingfisherktn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ketchikan, AK
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Fixed it for you
    They both work.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I've started on getting involved, as I really injoy this forum. It's a great wealth of infomation. We're(wife,son and myself) really looking forward to the move to Alaska in 6 months. There's so many things to learn about living there and I've found alot of answers on this forum. Thank you all.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    hmmm, I would post again and then try it...
    Thanks Lujon I have the PM option now.

  12. #12
    Moderator LuJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter4361 View Post
    Thanks Lujon I have the PM option now.
    Good deal, glad to hear it!

  13. #13
    Member kodiakrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kodiak, Ak
    Posts
    3,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter4361 View Post
    I've started on getting involved, as I really injoy this forum. It's a great wealth of infomation. We're(wife,son and myself) really looking forward to the move to Alaska in 6 months. There's so many things to learn about living there and I've found alot of answers on this forum. Thank you all.
    I was gonna say, just get posting, saying "Good Job," a lot. To run your post numbers up a bit, but,

    Looks like you figured that out, this is a perfect example.... SO,

    Good Job, getting involved.......
    You're all gonna have fun on here, learn lots too
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •