Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Trail Report W.P.C. Willow AK. 11/11/10

  1. #1
    Member Trail Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Willow AK.
    Posts
    605

    Exclamation Trail Report W.P.C. Willow AK. 11/11/10

    Hey guys here is the first report for the Willow area!
    First of all the ice is not ready yet!!!! Only about 3 inches thick!
    We are still waiting for the State of AK Parks Dept. to release the Snow Trac funds for the season. And they are late as normal.
    We have about 7" of snow that is a good wet base stuff! So all we need to get out and start the season is a little more ice on the lakes and we will be on the trails!
    Hope to see you on the trails soon!!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

  2. #2
    Member GoldMinersLodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mile 60 of the Parks Highway, Houston Alaska
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Thank you for the update Trail Boss. We will pass the information on to those who stop in. Look forward to seeing you soon:0)
    Gold Miners Lodge Mile 60 Parks Highway
    (907)892-7757

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinersLodge View Post
    Thank you for the update Trail Boss. We will pass the information on to those who stop in. Look forward to seeing you soon:0)
    Both of them?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •