Thread: Wild West Guns.......Love my new Rail Gun

Talking Wild West Guns.......Love my new Rail Gun

Ken,

Thanks for the super deal on the Colt Rail Gun, It will be very helpful in sorting out predator problems in the dark. Was good to visit with you. I'll be back in town next year.

What? No picts? Let's see it!

My rail gun is pretty accurate. I think the come with a national match barrel from the factory.

Yes, they do come with a National Match barrel, and 8 round "Magazine".

Always good to see you bro! You picked a good day to come in as the weather cooperated, glad ya got home safe. What kind of light you putting on it?

Quote Originally Posted by seant View Post
    My rail gun is pretty accurate. I think the come with a national match barrel from the factory.
    You mean when I shoot it

Get to work! Stop playing on the internet. Stop by later I have a present for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Always good to see you bro! You picked a good day to come in as the weather cooperated, glad ya got home safe. What kind of light you putting on it?

Yes, I got lucky and even made it up the logging road, so I did not have to haul 1/2 Ton of Goose Food up on the Ski-Doo. Well, I am thinking a light and laser combination...........any suggestions......?????

Well, I am thinking a light and laser combination...........any suggestions......?????
    Surefire X400...call me when you are ready, I should have them shortly...I'll even mail it to you so you dont have to rock yer old bones on the skidoo