Thread: The Latest Alaska Enduro video - Jim Creek

Default The Latest Alaska Enduro video - Jim Creek

Greetings gang,

This is the latest edition of Enduro Alaska.

It's actually from the beginning of summer, back when our expectations were just beginning to be crushed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygGhNy_YhZM

Hope you enjoy.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

This is the associated training video, H6llyw66d's Trail Tips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kunMlXTqnQw

It develops advanced riding techniques and methodologies.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

good stuff.....

quick question...on one of the vids the guy crossing Willow creek doesn't make it and ends up to his waist on the far side..."holy chacka maka"...lol.....did you guys go up that hill just on the other side of the creek?...if so, I must say your stones are much larger than mine on a dirt bike...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

TJM,

That bike got pushed back across the creek. Several weeks later, we followed the trail from the Wasilla side to that point. There were some beaver dams and reroutes that made the creek crossing seem positively tame. I guess we were hoping for the best, but it reveals more about our IQ's than our stones.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

I bet your arses were so puckered coming DOWN that greasy hill that you didn't poo for a week......the alpine swamp up there must have been a fun sight too, a solid mile of riding with nothing but 100' rooster tails....good times...

...a low IQ is indeed a good substitute for large stones...you just don't have to tell everyone...lol...now, take a guy with a low IQ and large stones, you'd better have the camera rolling because he isn't going to make it long in life...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Great video! Thanks for sharing.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

Thanks again for watching guys. If you feel like subscribing, you can be automatically notified when the future editions are published.

TJM, you are absolutely correct. We don't have to tell anyone about our low IQs. It becomes abundantly clear, in short order, whenever anyone meets us.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel