Thread: 5 seats Free huters Ed For youth December 2010...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default 5 seats Free huters Ed For youth December 2010...

My Business, Alaska Monitoring just picked up the excess hunter ed seats From the AOC banquet, for the last Class of the year in Fairbanks..

I have 5 hunters eduction booklets available to youth hunters. class is scheduled for Dec 13, 14th 6-10p.m.

these are for FAIRBANKS classes at the Hunter Education building...

Parents are encouraged to attend with the youth and will not be charged for the class.

There is home work to be done prior to the class so the sooner i get them out the better.

Again these are pre-paid hunter education classes for 5 youth hunters and parents may attend the classes.

books can be picked up at my office on the Corner of Third and Steece. 331 third street suite A

Alaska Monitoring and Drug testing

you will need to contact ADFG on college road to give them your youths name under one of the seats sponsored by Alaska Monitoring..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

5 AAC 92.003. Hunter education and orientation requirements

(a) Beginning August 1, 2002, a person born after January 1, 1986 that is
    (1) required to have a hunting license must have successfully completed a certified hunter education course in order to hunt in Units 7, 13, 14, 15, and 20;
    (2) not required to have a hunting license, and who has not successfully completed a certified hunter education course, must be under the direct immediate supervision of a licensed hunter 16 years of age or older who has successfully completed a certified hunter education course in order to hunt in Units 7, 13, 14, 15, and 20.
    (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, a resident hunter who is 12 through 17 years of age at the start of the hunt, and has successfully completed a certified hunter education course, is allowed to hunt on behalf of an adult Unit 13 Tier II permit holder, under the direct immediate supervision of the permit holder, who is responsible for ensuring that all legal requirements are met.
    (c) A nonresident hunter in Unit 17(B) must have attended a department-approved hunter orientation course (to include trophy recognition and meat care) before hunting for moose or must be accompanied by a registered guide or resident family member within the second degree of kindred.
    (d) A nonresident hunter in Unit 19(B) must have attended a department-approved hunter orientation course (to include trophy recognition and meat care) before hunting for moose or caribou or must be accompanied by a registered guide or resident family member within the second degree of kindred.
    (e) A muzzleloader hunter in a restricted-weapons hunt must have successfully completed a department-approved muzzleloader hunter education course that includes ballistic limitations of muzzleloading weapons and a proficiency test.
    (f) A shotgun hunter in a restricted-weapons hunt for big game must have successfully completed a department-approved hunter education course.
    (g) A person may not take a black bear over bait in Unit 7 and Units 14 - 16 with a bow and arrow unless the person has successfully complete a department-approved bowhunting course.

( i think touch n go has not been up dated on the age? think it is 10 and up now... )
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

hmmm no one???? interesting..

meet on face book here

If these are still available I would like to take one the spots for my son. he has some boy scout buddies that might be interested and I will ask them at the next meeting tonight.

i think i have 3-4 left on other member has contacted me and may bring a friend with his boy...

also keep in mind that if mom or dad draws a permit... a youth may fill that tag for them provided that youth has completed hunters ED class.. 5AAC,92.003 (b)
    (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, a resident hunter who is 12 through 17 years of age at the start of the hunt, and has successfully completed a certified hunter education course, is allowed to hunt on behalf of an adult Unit 13 Tier II permit holder, under the direct immediate supervision of the permit holder, who is responsible for ensuring that all legal requirements are met.
    i was correct in that the online AAC has not been updated.. and found the correct language in the Codified today thanks to a helpful AWT. that quoted above IS NOT CORRECT LANGUAGE

meet on face book here

Default don't forget about the adults too!

If you can't find enough kids to fill those seats, consider opening it up to adults too. ?

Every hunter under age 24 needs that card, and even if you're over 24 yo its still a great class to take; well worth the time spent. I've got the card you get from passing that class, and I'm just a little bit more than 24 yo..... (yea, like King is only "middle" aged....)

Good job giving the kids first crack at it, and donating their class-fee.

at the moment.. All five seats are spoken for.. looks like we are sponsoring a scout troop... COOL!

meet on face book here

Default perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    at the moment.. All five seats are spoken for.. looks like we are sponsoring a scout troop... COOL!
    Very cool; great job. I can think of very few things to better donate to than that.

If you have any souvenir type crap with your company name on it, consider giving a few to the instructors of the course you're sponsoring; they can give them away to the person the scores the highest on the written test, the person that has the tightest group on the shooting part, and the student with the best attitude These three things all feed into each students success or failure at that class, but having a little award can help focus 10-13 yo's attention better/longer.

Again, great donation!

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Very cool; great job. I can think of very few things to better donate to than that.

If you have any souvenir type crap with your company name on it, consider giving a few to the instructors of the course you're sponsoring; they can give them away to the person the scores the highest on the written test, the person that has the tightest group on the shooting part, and the student with the best attitude These three things all feed into each students success or failure at that class, but having a little award can help focus 10-13 yo's attention better/longer.

Again, great donation!
    souvenir? crap? from a drug testing and Breathalyzer CO? lol nobody even WANTS the coffee cups she had printed... lest alone a reminder they knew us... i might have some once used specimen cups, i can put jelly beans in them?

meet on face book here

Default ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    souvenir? crap? from a drug testing and Breathalyzer CO?
    How about a few alcohol test kits; they can't be that much. Hell, I've got a few of them here I think....

They can give them to Dad, or Mom.... whomever is driving them to the class!

Vince,
    i just wanted to say that this Hunter Saftey Class that you have sponsored for five youths is about as cool as as things can get. This deal speaks LARGE for you, and your company.

Hey, I'll take one of your company cups, drug testing and breathalyzer coffee cups for my office. I'll use it when I offer coffee to those clients that I'm speaaking with when I suspect they have been fraudulently collecting state benefits. Better yet, I'll see if the Anchorage Police department has any coffee cups.
    dennis

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaTrueAdventure View Post
    Vince,
    i just wanted to say that this Hunter Saftey Class that you have sponsored for five youths is about as cool as as things can get. This deal speaks LARGE for you, and your company.

Hey, I'll take one of your company cups, drug testing and breathalyzer coffee cups for my office. I'll use it when I offer coffee to those clients that I'm speaaking with when I suspect they have been fraudulently collecting state benefits. Better yet, I'll see if the Anchorage Police department has any coffee cups.
    dennis
    Thanks Dennis, is really not that much of a deal the missus bid on a class during the silent auction of the AOC banquet. and lost... but then they called her and told her they had extra if she was intersted... when i wen tot pick them up. they had 10 certs available, some were left over from last years dinner and were to expire soon... so i purchased all 10... enrolled my wife and 4 of the kids and had 5 extra to donate... helped AOC, helped fill the class so it wouldn't get canceled, and helped a bunch of kids.. I'll save ya a coffee cup..

meet on face book here