Thread: Thank you to all of our customers

Default Thank you to all of our customers

It was another great season even with the wind...congrates to jamie olvera and capt. Ben martin [ fringe benifit] with the derby winning halibut using our baits...thanks to all of our customers.... Team boneyard
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by boneyardbaits View Post
    It was another great season even with the wind...congrates to jamie olvera and capt. Ben martin [ fringe benifit] with the derby winning halibut using our baits...thanks to all of our customers.... Team boneyard
    Thank YOU! My clients got some pretty nice fish this year with.....hmmmm, dare I divulge my secret?.....Boneyard "glo" and "rootbeer" curly tails. There are also a few halibut down there with the tail section of a curly tail in their stomach. I "set the hook" on one that doubled my rod over and about 3 seconds later my rod popped up. When I reeled everything in I had a big old grub and a hook in it, but the tail was gone. LOL! Guess I shoulda put a stinger in it. Next time!

Thanks again.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

Who got the Ling prize?

Charterboat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by skydiver View Post
    Who got the Ling prize?
    was wondering the same thing??

also: when do the bulk discounts kick in? I went thru 60+ grubs this year, YIKES!!

Right.......yeah! And when will you start manufacturing those things with a cheddar cheese flavor so that we can sit back and munch on those things with crackers and beer!

And the Ling prize went to....