Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Extreme Hunter Contest!

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Marshall
    Posts
    1,975

    Thumbs up Extreme Hunter Contest!

    Please vote fer me! Click on the "Rep tab" (lower left hand six pointed star) to garner yer vote fer me!

    A lil' 'bout myself: I've been hunting & fishing since I was a lil' baby, I can skin a moose or a mouse...& I love to hunt! Please vote fer me!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Member GrizzlyH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wasilla, AK
    Posts
    574

    Default

    A little extreme I think.............lol
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

  3. #3
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    I can skin a moose or a mouse...
    Before casting my vote, I'd like to see some pictures (or better yet, some video) of your mouse skinning techniques. If you could give some step-by-step instructions on how best to salvage the rib meat and how you manage to turn the ears on those wily scavengers, you'll definitely get my vote. OH, and can you tell me if a .338 if adequate for taking a mouse?

  4. #4
    Member AKDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Talkeetna
    Posts
    5,714

    Default

    If you can turn the lips and ears on a mouse..you've got my vote

    .
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

  5. #5
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Marshall
    Posts
    1,975

    Default When I was the cable guy in BET...

    I saw, one of the cabbies kids (she was a foster mom, & this was a foster child) had mouse or vole hides fleshed & pinned up in many different places...he told me he was a "trapper"...LOL!

  6. #6
    Member jmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the end of the cul-de-sac
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    If you can turn the lips and ears on a mouse..you've got my vote

    .

    Goalie tried real hard to do it once. But Mickey was screaming, and Disney security folks escorted him out of the park before he could finish.
    Never count your days, but rather, make all of your days count.

  7. #7
    Member GrizzlyH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wasilla, AK
    Posts
    574

    Default Mouse Rib Recipe

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Before casting my vote, I'd like to see some pictures (or better yet, some video) of your mouse skinning techniques. If you could give some step-by-step instructions on how best to salvage the rib meat and how you manage to turn the ears on those wily scavengers, you'll definitely get my vote. OH, and can you tell me if a .338 if adequate for taking a mouse?
    Oh wait, I don't have one yet.
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

  8. #8
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmg View Post
    Goalie tried real hard to do it once. But Mickey was screaming, and Disney security folks escorted him out of the park before he could finish.
    was the next week when Goofy made his appearance? Goalie should sue...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  9. #9
    Member Knute78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Council Grove, Kansas
    Posts
    220

    Default

    How many trips does it take to pack a large mouse out?

  10. #10

    Default

    I smell a rat here, somewhere.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  11. #11
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knute78 View Post
    How many trips does it take to pack a large mouse out?
    not only that... but how do you leave evidence of sex in place?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    not only that... but how do you leave evidence of sex in place?
    Take a pic of the Pinkies left in the nest and put it on your hard drive. Save it, for future reference is requested by the Troopers. Should be ample evidence.
    Can anyone suggest if one should use toothpicks or tweezers for a Tailer?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  13. #13
    Supporting Member Amigo Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wrangell
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    And with this forum it would be a international title.Can you skin a mouse through the mouth?
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •