Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Huntress Contest

Default Extreme Huntress Contest

I have been lucky enough to have been selected as a finalist in the Extreme Huntress online contest. The winner is sent to New Zealand on a red stag hunt - very cool!! I wrote my entry essay on a hunt I recently did in the Wrangell Mountain range for dall sheep. I LOVED every aspect of the hunt and the amazing country I experienced.

I have bowhunted for about 13 years and love any kind of hunting. Last year I went on a solo hunt for spike elk. With my bow I shot, quartered, and packed the bull out on my own.

I am hoping that you will support me in the contest and help me go hunting in New Zealand. It's a hunt I want to do in my lifetime! Pelase visit the following link and vote for Paula Richmond.

http://www.tahoefilms.com/poll.php?poll_id=6

My Sincerest Thanks,
    Paula Richmond
    Utah

Quote Originally Posted by ladyshooter View Post
    I have been lucky enough to have been selected as a finalist in the Extreme Huntress online contest. The winner is sent to New Zealand on a red stag hunt - very cool!! I wrote my entry essay on a hunt I recently did in the Wrangell Mountain range for dall sheep. I LOVED every aspect of the hunt and the amazing country I experienced.

I have bowhunted for about 13 years and love any kind of hunting. Last year I went on a solo hunt for spike elk. With my bow I shot, quartered, and packed the bull out on my own.

I am hoping that you will support me in the contest and help me go hunting in New Zealand. It's a hunt I want to do in my lifetime! Pelase visit the following link and vote for Paula Richmond.

http://www.tahoefilms.com/poll.php?poll_id=6

My Sincerest Thanks,
    Paula Richmond
    Utah
    Good luck Paula! My friend Tom Opre runs that contest and host of his own show on VERSUS called Primal Adventures (Versus 3pm EST Fridays Q3 and Q4) You'll be in good hands should you win. -Tim
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Well....here we go again. The last one like this that showed up got lambasted in short order. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions about ethics and motivation!

Good luck anyhow.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Was that the thread of the gal laying in the grass with her high heels on?

Quote Originally Posted by AKmud View Post
    Well....here we go again.

Ya beat me to it.
    Never count your days, but rather, make all of your days count.

Quote Originally Posted by jmg View Post
    Ya beat me to it.
    x3. I guess I'd better put my moderator hat on in preparation.

Has it been a whole year yet?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Actually one of the gals on there is from Alaska also....Paula... i see Rebbecca Francis is one of the judges... I would wander over and ask her about the reception she received at this site last year...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Makes ya wonder 'bout all these "contests"....

Well, guess I won't beat up any woman that likes to hunt. Go for it girl.
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

At least Paula seems somewhat sincere about her interest in hunting. The gal who is currently winning appears to be the beneficiary of her blonde hair and photogenic appearance. The gazelle that she shot out of the back of a truck doesn't do much for me either.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Best of luck and I hope you win and enjoy that stag hunt!

Yes it has I was in Afghanistan when it all went down... That poor gal got hammered by a certain group of folks on the these forums. I'm sure they will arrive here real soon as a matter of fact I thought I heard the cavalry charge so they are enroute. So grab the popcorn and get ready. Oh man it got ugly I think the thread was locked eventually. Makes we wonder did that Lady win the contest last year???
    Last edited by Brian M; 11-08-2010 at 15:07.

Thumbs up

no flack from me...good luck.

just wondering...
    what were the requirements
    who guided your sheep hunt
    how many other contestants
    why pick you over them...based on an alaskan hunt you were a client on? or your bow-shot spike elk? (way to go, by the way)

just wondering in complete good humor...i figure a contestant that wants some votes oughta be able to tell me why i should.

Good luck to you.I would say bash me all you want ,that will keep the thread on top and get you more attention{I mean votes}

good luck....hope you do well....i am gettin my wife into hunting and she loves it.....i think its good to have more women out there.....makes nights warmer for us guys
    They say its unsafe to own a gun, I say its unsafe to have only one!!!

I kinda think BrianM and Alaska_Lanche should enter their wives in the contest. I am pretty sure they'd get all the votes from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmg View Post
    I kinda think BrianM and Alaska_Lanche should enter their wives in the contest. I am pretty sure they'd get all the votes from this forum.
    This is a good idea... And there are some other lovely ladies around here that are much deserving. Like COtoAK, aksheephuntress. Im sure there are more but those two come to mind.
    I'm going to ctrl-alt-delete you so hard your mama's computer is going to reboot.

You guys are just plain mean...............lmao
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

Alot of those women who are contestants really have done some hunting. I have a hard time voting for stuff like that. I'd probably vote for the first one who brought me a nice big chunk of spike elk backstrap, extremly spiced backstap.

They are all impressive in their own rights. One of em' gets to hunt Stagein NZ "good-on-em" them Kiwi's say.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd_hntr View Post
    This is a good idea... And there are some other lovely ladies around here that are much deserving. Like COtoAK, aksheephuntress. Im sure there are more but those two come to mind.

The two I mentioned were the ones I recalled having posted pics here on the forum of animals they've shot. I'm sure there could be many others. Stid's wife comes to mind as well.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast