Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone want a completely thankless job

  1. #1
    Member Phish Finder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Searching for more cowbell!
    Posts
    1,945

    Default Anyone want a completely thankless job

    where the pay is token and the complaints are never ending?

    http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...G6B7DX9GS3BLC7
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

    "People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

  2. #2

    Default

    What's not to like? The boss' are in another city, the underlings are easily "managed", free coffee, the state is your urinal and you have a lucrative retirement package with full health care benefits.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    What's not to like? The boss' are in another city, the underlings are easily "managed", free coffee, the state is your urinal and you have a lucrative retirement package with full health care benefits.
    Dang so much for all my procrastinating another job opportunity down the tube
    Chuck

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •