Thread: fur prices?

Default fur prices?

Does anybody know what a fox fur is going for right now, or how I can find out fur prices in general?
    60% of men don't know what they have until they lose it
    15% aren't sure but figure it's better than nothing
    25% know exactly what they have and would do anything to lose it or give it to someone else

FUR-FISH-GAME magazine has always been pretty accurate and there is NAFA = North American Fur Auction but, they have no reports out yet.
    Unfortunately what I recall was red fox being at 15 dollars or so which is a very sad price in my opinion you are better off keeping it or giving it to someone who will really appreciate it.

well I have taken about a 1/2 dozen in the last week, and will have more soon plus wolves and coyote. I get a lot of predators on my property north of here and i'm going to thin them out this year. My daughter wants a fox fur blanket. I wonder how many foxes that would take for say a 6 or7 foot blanket. you think 20 0r 30 would do it
    60% of men don't know what they have until they lose it
    15% aren't sure but figure it's better than nothing
    25% know exactly what they have and would do anything to lose it or give it to someone else

The Fur Fish and Game magazine always has a fur market report towards the back. You can find it at just about any of the magazine racks such as at Fred Meyer or Barnes and Noble. It is a monthly magazine.