Thread: STOLEN, 2 sleds and ATV in North Pole $1000 reward!!

Default STOLEN, 2 sleds and ATV in North Pole $1000 reward!!

Got home from work on Thrusday and found my 06 Arctic Cat 500 ATV had been hot wired and stolen out of my yard. They also broke in and stole my 2010 M8 and my 2009 Nytro Mountain snowmachines. I will give $1000 cash to the person who leads me to these guys. I live near Badger Gas in North Pole and their tracks lead onto the Badger Slough parallel to Persinger. I think it was teenagers based on their tracks looking like they were joyriding on my sleds. They even broke through the ice on the slough and water skimmed on the sleds!

The M8 has an MBRP can on it so its very loud, it also has powder pro skis with blue loops. I have yet to see another person with an all black M8 have blue ski loops. The Nytro has white painted vents and the decals are not stock. The ATV is just a plain jane 500 but its AC green so you can't miss it.

The sleds were insured, but the ATV wasn't because it was paid off. Any help is much appreciated. 907-750-5500
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pic of the ATV
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

will keep my eyes open as i run back and forth... sorry to hear about it. sure seems like that part of town is the first hit every year.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here