Thread: STOLEN, 2 sleds and ATV in North Pole $1000 reward!

Default STOLEN, 2 sleds and ATV in North Pole $1000 reward!

Got home from work on Thrusday and found my 06 Arctic Cat 500 ATV had been hot wired and stolen out of my yard. They also broke in and stole my 2010 M8 and my 2009 Nytro Mountain snowmachines. I will give $1000 cash to the person who leads me to these guys. I live near Badger Gas in North Pole and their tracks lead onto the Badger Slough parallel to Persinger. I think it was teenagers based on their tracks looking like they were joyriding on my sleds. They even broke through the ice on the slough and water skimmed on the sleds!

The sleds were insured, but the ATV wasn't because it was paid off. Any help is much appreciated. 907-750-5500

for some reason the picture of the M8 wouldnt load, but it is all black and has a very loud exhaust on it with a quick disconnect gas can on the back and it has blue ski loops.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry about your misfortune!! You are only able to upload 2 attachments per post so just hit the reply button and ad another post with the pic of the M8.

Yea, I just figured that out. Thanks.

Here is the M8, such a bummer to have it stolen. I love this sled!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Obivious you already did some tracking? You know any High Schoolers or friends with high schoolers? Get the money offer to them directly. You may find a quick lead. Kids brag, especially about some sweet rides like those, and that sled would be on top of the list because it is loud.

Go peruse the neighborhood I would bet they are less then 10 miles away. I know that is alot of ground to cover but they knew you had the toys it was not a "by chance deal". A guess on my part as profile but I would be looking for a group of about 5. Saturday/Sunday walks and maybe even a couple of days get off early, about school dismissal time and sit and listen in areas where you think that they may ride.

I have been down this road with some dirt bikes. They were found less then 3 miles away. Kids told their parents that the bikes belonged to another friend. This was not the 1st time for this group nor the last.

Default I talked to you Sunday

Couple of ideas:
    1- use photobucket for the forum. That way your pictures are large to start with, and easy for people to see. When a guy like me has a dinosaur of a computer, loading those small photos takes too much time.
    2- If you have any other photos, get them out too. Especially if they show registration numbers, mods, etc.
    3- Posters, lots and lots of big posters on every stop sign all along badger Rd.
    4- Fliers in every mail box for miles.
    5- Get an ad in the Daily Newsminer Snowmobile section. Do it with pictures.
    6- Get fliers with photos posted at every possible place in North Pole that teens might hang out. You have to bet that the guys that stole them bragged about it, and likely somebody somewhere does not like them.
    7- I've never dealt with something like this with an insurance company involved. Will they reimburse you for expenses? After all, you are acting in their best interests also.
    8- Renew your ad on classified sites daily.
    9- Send Tradio an e-mail. Ask them to air it daily for a week, or until you notify them it has been found.
    10- Talk to people. Ask them if they heard or saw anything. Let them know you are out every possible moment looking.

Best of luck,
    ARR