Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New Weather Station, Eagle River :)

  1. #1
    Member Phish Finder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Searching for more cowbell!

    Default New Weather Station, Eagle River :)

    Nice to see a station in Eagle River (Harp Mountain).

    Most folks checks the avy info site. I was stoked to see this addition and thought I would share with the Eagle Riverites.
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

    "People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

  2. #2


    Seems like every trip to town reveals new additions to the skyline. I like the new look to the area.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts