Thread: Speaking of great shops

Default Speaking of great shops

I finally got down to Full Curl. Wow! What a great place! I am jealous! Joni was telling me (and Patti … and the boys) what they wanted to do but honestly – they’ve got it RIGHT! If you have not driven down there – GO! So glad I got to stop by but, only better was I was able to bring the wife and boys for the full assessment – four thumbs up!

Where is Full Curl located?
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw67 View Post
    Where is Full Curl located?
    There located off of Old Seward, south of the roundabout at Huffman. Never been there but sounds like a nice shop, I'd would like to try out some Elite Archery bows.
    fullcurlarchery.com

Bought a new Hoyt from them a months ago but haven't been back much since due to my work schedule. Great service, good amount of products and accessories, fully operational, clean and brightly lit.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Warning about going to Full Curl!!!! They will pull one over on you!!!! What they do is have you shoot one of the new Elite bows and the next thing you know you will be handing over your credit card to buy one!!!! They have the new pure, pulse, and hunter. I bought a Hunter, this is the first Elite bow I have ever owned. They are a pleasure to do business with.

Steve

They really are a great shop and I love going in there. I wish I had more excuses to go in there! Their techno shoot is a load of fun, I did my first one ever a while back and loved it. Wish I could afford to do it all the time.