Thread: Where is Archer's Den

Default Where is Archer's Den

Hey, does anybody know where Archer's den went?

Paul was contemplating a move and is making some changes. He said he will not have a showroom for a while but will try to get setup at his house to help out with maintenance/tuning. For now the shop behind the AK club is shut down though.

He frequents this forum so hopefully he will post some info about what he is planning.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Man that is to bad, it was handy having that shop there. I though it had just opened up not to long ago.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Bud View Post
    Hey, does anybody know where Archer's den went?
    he moved again? he was on the back side of the alaska club not long ago...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Archers’ Den, here-in-after should be referred to as “Nomad Archery” as we seem to move more then the NASDAQ. Although there are and will be some changes, I have all my loyal customers covered – whether it be service and quality assurance from the back of my truck or my garage (until we find new digs) or putting in you in contact with other great shops in Anchorage or the valley … As I have always (attempted to point out) – this shop, like myself, are under construction – always looking for improvement.

As a side note, the apostrophe after the “s” is not a type-o, it is a plural possessive; i.e. a den belonging to archers v. a den belonging to Archer. It was either having a English major or Philosophy major … wish I had chosen the later, would have made for much more interesting campfire talks.

Paul,
    Do you have a 2009-2010 admiral, captain or sentinel around that I could take a look at?