Thread: Looking for like minded fishing buddies for summer 2011

Default Looking for like minded fishing buddies for summer 2011

Hi guys(or gals) I realize this may be a weird post but I'm willing to go through with it.I have several trips coming up next summer and was hoping maybe if i could find a few people who would like to go fishing with me(I live in fairbanks if that helps)I could make a few friends or if you are into it rivals of the sort.Im 23 not that i think age matters or anything but here's my list of trips. 1.Chitina preferably in june so i can actually get my king this year.2.Tangle lakes/river I have gone there every year since i was 2 so its a big thing plus those grayling are very fun to catch.3.Valdez halibut/salmon charter.4.Hopefully someone has a few rivers or lakes i dont know about and I learn a few things.I dont know how to fly fish but i am very experienced with a spinning outfit.I have my own vehicle so Its not a problem if i have to drive.I also think i should say if you want more info shoot me a pm,Once again Im sorry if this is a really weird post but I would really like to get to know a few people or even the whole list of forum members and just make a few fishing buddies.So Thank you
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Search your feelings, you know it to be true......it is your destiny. Contact me for possible missions in twenty-eleven.
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

If you need someone to fish with close to Anchorage, give a shout...I'm always looking for other forum members to fish with.

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Drop me a PM, I'm in Fairbanks and I've been known to have a fishing addiction. What's a thread without photos???

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

If ever in the kenai area shoot me a pm always looking for some to to fish with. Can't ever seem to find enuf ppl.

Hey everyone thanks for all of the invites lol.I look foward to meeting you all as well as going on some amazing fishing trips.hEY Jedi what will it take to become your apprentice????

p.s. stid2677 those are some amazing catches you have there perhaps you will share your secret lol

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

No secrets, early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell and make up lies.....

If you are serious about fishing, PM me and we will get together and chase some fins this spring.

Jedi would be a better mentor for the hard water stuff.

Good luck and welcome.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

I am in Fbks every summer and do as much fishing as I can without a boat, so if you announce your interest around June I'll probably want in.

Quote Originally Posted by calebsb View Post
    I am in Fbks every summer and do as much fishing as I can without a boat, so if you announce your interest around June I'll probably want in.
    Sounds great to me

Default Yep

Yea I have been fishing alaska for 22 years so im not a total Noob.But I am Most certaintly serious especially after a long winter of no fishing