Thread: Black Bear skin (green) free to good home

Default Black Bear skin (green) free to good home

I have a black bear skin from this spring, about 5' that I've had in the freezer. I need it out to make room for meat. I think it was pretty nice, with no rubs. Its duly sealed, recorded, and just needs to be transferred from my possession to yours. PM me if you'd like it.

Thanks!

PM sent to you
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i will add to this thread....

i have a back skin off a cow caribou from Nechina this winter.. in good shape as i skinned it here at home on the table... FREE to good home also in FAIRBANKS.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

if nobody gets the black bear skin, I will take it. I am sure it is gone already, but just in case...

Got the Bear-Thanks Steve, it was great chatting with you for awhile.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

You're welcome! Hope it works out ok. Thanks to everyone else who responded- ADUKHNT was the first to respond; as chance had it, he picked it up just a few days before Veteran's day. Thanks for your service, sir!